The wall is connected with a 2 part attachment to the 4545 extrusions of the frame. I first attached one part to the Ikea doors with screws (7/8" wood screws), and then the other part which has a M5x20mm round head screw with a M5 T-nut attached slides into the frame and then connects with the first part. They are finally connected with a M5x20mm flat head screw which is the only hardware that shows when it is all together. There is also a hole to fit an allen key so the T-nut can be tightened down in it's final position. Overall the system works but it is a bit difficult to tighten down the T-nut since it has to be done in half turns with the wrench. The next steps will be to add some lighting, a power supply for the Pi, Lighting and filters/blowers and probably then I will focus on the base some more.
I have not posted this up to any sites, and am not sure if I will since the files are a bit of a mess and it's gonna take a while to sort out the final designs I used, not to mention explain how it all goes together. It's a lot of work that I am not looking forward to and don't really have the time right now to write up instructions for it. The expense of the project is also prohibitive for most folks and I only got into it piecemeal but know it cost more than the printer it encloses.