Also made some modules to fit a pair of Trendnet TEG-S80g switches which are similar. With this design I can have a mix of the Trendnet and TP-Link 8 port GE switches on the same 1U space.
Update - After printing it, I found that the TP-Link switches fit just about perfectly, but the Trendnet switch does not. It's not really worth the time to fix it since the prints alone take 7+ hours. There is also some play at the center joint which I am working on fixing. I may glue the side modules to the center since the dovetail does not really hold it all as tightly as necessary. I decided not to print the fan module since I don't need it.
After printing, the improved joint between the center and side modules is very good. It is so tight that in order to separate them, it takes a few swift hits on the side of a desk. The sag problem of the previous design seems to be gone. Since everything seems to be working OK, I uploaded it here. There are several remixes, including the keystone modules here and here, and another version that fits Netgear 8 port switches here. Finally, there is a version for Trendnet 8-port switches here.