Here is what I used:
3/4 to a full can of Great Value Gluten Free Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup, 10.5 oz
1 bag of Great Value Cut Green Beans, 12 oz
1 can of Giorgio Pieces & Stems Mushrooms 4 Oz Can
1/2 can of 365 by Whole Foods Market, Limited Edition Organic Shelf-Stable Crispy Onions (Salted Pieces), Gluten Free, 6 Ounce or Sprouts Organic Gluten Free French Fried Onions
I followed the outline of the recipe here, and did the following:
- Put the green beans in the casserole dish and microwaved for 5 minutes to thaw them out.
- Added the (drained) can of mushrooms and then most of the can of cream of mushroom soup (I did not use it all but you could).
- Mixed it up and then added several handfuls of the french fried onions on top
- Put it in the oven at 350°F with some foil over the top for about 20 minutes.
- Removed the foil and let it cook another 5-10 minutes watching that the onions don't burn.
That was it. I did not add any salt or soy sauce since it did not need any, the condensed soup had the perfect flavor for this recipe.