It's been over a year since I designed (but never tested) a remix of the Hydra Fan System, which was modified for my CR10S Pro with a MicroSwiss hot end. I never felt the need to change since the original extruder was doing an OK job, but that changed this week when I found it was pretty much destroying itself. So I had some parts already printed, and a BMG clone so I decided to try it out and do the upgrade, now I'm just waiting on a cable to extend the stock cable. Everything fits though and I have a good feeling that this could be a beneficial upgrade. If it doesn't, it will be easy to fit a different extruder since the system is very modular.
Welcome to my Stoopid corner of teh Internet. It's mostly gonna be 3D printing stuff, but I also post some recipes, projects, and the occasional rant here as well. More Stoopid stuff is updated regularly.