There have been some really helpful suggestions from folks who have made the Bambu Box For Stuff, as well as the Gridfinity BFS, so I've updated the models with some changes. All the current versions are now updated to version 2.1 (latest version).
These updates took longer than expected, and hopefully they will be good for a while. I still plan to work on a 16x Gridfinity and maybe other sizes, when time permits. But I'm gonna be focusing on other projects in the near term, since I have several that need attention.
The Version 2.1 updates for all the different boxes include the following improvements:
- Optional TPU gasket. The TPU gasket will not make the box water tight, since there are too many variables that can affect that. My prototype did not completely stop leaks when submerged, but was a bit better than the box without the gasket.
- Improved label design with more robust pins.
- Additional label for use with 18mm Brother P-Touch Labels.
- Improved handle design (which should be easier to install)
- Increased the hole diameter where the M3 SHCS install into the hinges (increase to 5.8mm) (v2.1)
The Basic BFS Version 2.1:
Gridfinity BFS 20 Bin and 25 Bin Version 2.1 Updates:
The 25 Bin Gridfinity Case (untested) is available on Printables (if you make it, please provide feedback).
Bambu X1C Tool Kit Version 2.1 Updates:
- Updated Wiper bin, which will print in 2 parts (due to reports of tabs breaking)
- Updated Cutter bin, which will print in multiple parts (due to reports of tabs breaking.