I also designed a quick adjustable probe mount since I did not feel like messing around with figuring out the specs for a fixed probe, though I did end up modeling that anyway. I plan to finish up testing and then will update the Hydra Remix. Although I'm happy that the Hydra Remix will soon be checked off the list and finalized, what a mess, and all from a stupid extruder arm I could have just replaced and kept on rocking.
I'm not gonna do a writeup of how to install the probe since it is really well covered by Tinymachines here, and there is another great resource page here. I will just add this image below since I used the OctoPrint firmware updater tool to do the upgrade. It required installing AVRDude according to these instructions, and then I just set the following in the plugin options:
M851 X0.00 Y-46.00 Z0.00
I ran a PID tune from the menus and set the probe z-offset using the menus as well.