I used up the boxes that my Ikea tables arrived in to enclose the CR10S Pro, which will let me see if I screwed up on my design, and test out the scrubber. It is pretty crude right now and things are tight in there, which makes me certain it will need 2 doors and not one. I cut a small hole (very unscientifically) in the side to allow air to flow into the enclosure, and therefore be sucked back out by the scrubber. I can feel a slight airflow in, and a very good flow out, probably due to all the gaps. My plan now is to test that temps don't go nuts inside the enclosure, and that it keeps any smells down. So far temps are seem reasonable. Once the bugs are worked out I can start printing the doors and back panel in PTEG. One side will be made from an Ikea cabinet door which fits perfectly in the side openings.
Leave a Reply.
Welcome to my Stoopid corner of teh Internet. It's mostly gonna be 3D printing stuff, but I also post some recipes, projects, and the occasional rant here as well. More Stoopid stuff is updated regularly.