I'm not sure why I made this, but I thought it would be simple. Turns out I had to make it twice, when the clamshell case had an interference problem, and I decided to use WAGO 221-412 splice connectors with it. I know I could have used the same ground and saved some space, but I wanted this to be more universal in case I wanted to use it with some other projects. I'm waiting on the 0.28" voltmeters, but I have used this design before so I know it will work. The inlayed text did not come out too good on this, I think I should have used a 0.4mm nozzle but did not want to swap it just for this.
On second thought, I think I need all the space I can get, so I re-worked this a bit to fit two WAGO 221-412 and one WAGO 221-413 (for the grounds). I also made some other minor changes, so I need to print this and test it. The final design will be posted to Printables when it is ready.
Update 6/15/2023: This is printed and seems to work OK. The text got squished out and muddled but functionally it seems OK. I will post it up to Printables once I get it installed.
Welcome to my Stoopid corner of teh Internet. It's mostly gonna be 3D printing stuff, but I also post some recipes, projects, and the occasional rant here as well. More Stoopid stuff is updated regularly.