Now that it's back together, I did the following:
- upgraded the firmware
- reset the probe offsets and reset the z-offset (M851 X0.00 Y-56.00 Z-1.80)
- roughly set the E-steps back to what they were (M92 E421.00)
- ran a PID auto tune on the nozzle
- ran another e-steps calibration and got the same value as originally (421.00)
- Re-leveled the gantry using some blocks I previously printed
- Performed the aux leveling (using the menu and adjusting the corner wheels)
- Ran an ABL
- Ran the "validate mesh" program from the "Aux Leveling" screen (was almost perfect)
- Saved the config using M500 on the Octoprint terminal window.
I almost went all out and installed the belted Z-axis remix I was working on (and printed) back in September, but I didn't have the time, and need this printer back up. Once the Voron is done and working, I can do that upgrade.